Restore Your Youthful Glow
Whether a person has spent a bit too much time in the sun or suffers from deeper dermatological conditions, imperfections on the skin are common. As we age, however, our skin starts to lose elasticity. This not only compounds existing problems, but also leads to typical signs of aging. Fortunately, there is now a new treatment option available from your Sewell dermatologists called 3D Skin Rejuvenation, which can help to resolve solar lentigines, vascularity, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and more.
How It Works
3D Skin Rejuvenation, by Cutera, uses a three-tiered approach through Photo Genesis, Laser Genesis, and Titan technologies to improve skin tone, tightness, and texture.
- Photo Genesis: A light-based treatment that targets surface-level imperfections including sun damage, redness, and freckles.
- Laser Genesis: Laser treatment that stimulates collagen production as well as reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Titan: Infrared light treatment that heats deep dermis tissue.
This process can treat singular problems as well as complex conditions. Every patient will have a unique treatment regimen based on his or her specific needs, however most can expect between two and six sessions.
The Benefits Of 3D Rejuvenation
Men and women of all ages and skin conditions are eligible for 3D Skin Rejuvenation, however we most commonly treat redness, large pores, brown spots, and wrinkles. While most patients seek treatment for the face and neck, 3D Skin Rejuvenation also works on hands, arms, and other areas of the body. Some of the best benefits of this procedure are:
- Minimal pain beyond a brief pinching, pulsing, or heating sensation.
- No side effects other than temporary, mild swelling or redness.
- Potential for immediate results that continue to improve for several months.
- Ability to treat multiple common conditions simultaneously, unlike other laser treatments.
These are just some of the best benefits associated with this groundbreaking approach to skincare.
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
To learn more about 3D Skin Rejuvenation, or other services including Botox, laser hair removal, or chemical peels, please contact us at (856) 589-3331 today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions