Thank you for visiting Dermatology Center of Washington Township’s new blog! We are excited to have a place to share our favorite skincare tips and tricks, local community events, healthy habits, and product reviews amongst other things. Please check back often for updated information.
Meet Our Team of Dermatologists, Physicians Assistants & Estheticians
- Jonathan Winter, MD:
Dr. Jonathan Winter is a board-certified dermatologist, and has been featured in Philadelphia Magazine as a “Top Doc.” He is currently the president of the Dermatologic Society of New Jersey and has also been a Division Head of Dermatology at Kennedy Hospital/Washington Township division.
- Elana Segal, MD:
Dr. Segal is also a board-certified dermatologist. She has extensive training and background with the use of dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane. She is also proficient in the application of Botox to reduce the natural signs of aging.
- Joseph Gross III & Amy Morris, Physician’s Assistants:
Joseph Gross is a board-certified physician’s assistant and a graduate of the prestigious Duke University. He has been practicing for over 23 years, with 12 of those years spent specifically in the dermatology field. Joseph Gross is extremely proficient in diagnosing and treating skin cancers. Amy Morris is a board-certified physician’s assistant, and joined the Dermatology Center in May, 2007. She relocated here from Boston where she practiced surgery for one year at Mass General Hospital, and then Dermatology and Internal Medicine for 8 years with a prestigious multi-specialty practice. She graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelors in Science, and received a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Sciences at George Washington University.
- Susan Bullock, Certified Esthetician:
Susan Bullock offers a wide knowledge of skin care tips and tricks. She knows all the various skincare products available and can work with you to achieve soft, healthy, glowing skin. Susan Bullock provides chemical peel(s), microdermabrasion, and many other services that provide younger-looking, smoother skin.
Top-Rated Skincare Services
Our Team of skincare professionals is proud to offer a wide range of services for our valued clients. We can provide a consultation for any of the following services:
- Mohs Services – Mohs surgery has been used for over 60 years as a surgery for skin cancer removal. Our office collaborates with Gregory Persichetti, DO as a fellowship-trained surgeon and skin cancer specialist.
- Laser Services – Our office provides laser hair removal, sun and age spot removal, 3D rejuvenation and many more laser therapy solutions. See our website for a complete list of all the laser services we offer.
- Aesthetic Services – We provide chemical peels, injectables and microdermabrasion services for healthy, smooth skin.
Check Back Often
The team at the Dermatology Center of Washington is excited to offer this new blog as a way to communicate skincare tips and tricks, new product reviews, service explanations, healthy habits and more with our valued customers in Sewall, New Jersey. Please check back often for updates and new information!